Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cards for Friends

Since my surgery in November, I hadn't done much crafting until the other day. A friend of mine was having a birthday and another friend just needed a card. So, I broke out the supplies and went to work. Considering the fact that I hadn't done anything in two months, I was fairly happy with the results.



Just because Card



















Birthday Card








I use almost strictly "The Stamps of Life" stamps and I made good use of a Pearl Pen that my sister gave me. I still have a lot to learn in the area of card making, but I have a lot of fun trying. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great job Sis!!! I love them both! I really like the colors on the first one :)

    Love ya like a Sis,
    Doodle Poodle

    oh, wait, I am your Sis....ROFL.....and there's NOTHING you can do about it!! Bwahahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete